Looking for a way to take your business, brand or email management to the next level? Look no further and use these 5 business branding tools!
So, you need help improving your business, branding or email management? You have come to the right place as we are going to present you great business branding tools and email management tools that will keep your business in focus and allow you to move to the next level.
- Naymz – This tool will help you manage and measure your social persona. You can determine the newest conversations that can impact your business on social media platforms. This tool calculates your business influence on platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and etc.
- Keotag – Another great tool you can use if you would like to discover where your niche keywords have been used or mentioned online. This tool will also provide you with a quick search for social media, search engines, and blog sites.
- Go Fish Digital – By using this tool you can track complaints from your customers online. Sometimes, it may take a few hours to find out what your customers are saying about you, your business, and your products, but it is all worth it. You can track complaints and see how can you improve your products or your customer service. You will be able to improve your brand reputation and solve issues in an efficient and timely manner.
- me – If you want to upgrade your leadership skills or you are looking for a way to create new and better habits, this is the perfect tool you need. You can either choose the free version or you can choose the paid version which will help you achieve a better and more professional direction of where you want to go and what you want to achieve this year.
- Sortd – With this tool, the email tasks will seem pretty easy and simple. You can get better organized in Gmail, by using an add-on for Chrome. This is a free tool that helps businesses and brands launch a new event, create to-do lists, follow up with important correspondence, launch a special deal for your contacts, and much more.
Do you have any experience with these tools? Do you know some other business branding tools you want to share with us?
Leave your comments below.
Join Anne and Gabby on Dec 4th for Brand-Aid! Bringing you: Branding Tools – What you need to promote your business – website, demo, graphics, tangible products. Register now at: https://t.co/XfWs14BU7g
— Anne Ganguzza (@aganguzza) 2 de diciembre de 2017